Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ta-da!

In an effort to satiate you readers out there who are dying, just dying, to make comments about Julian or my blog, I have started a blogger account that is accessible through addiebroyles.com or directly at broylesa.blogspot.com. I will continue to post slideshows and other tidbits 'o fun on my Web site, so I'd recommend going through there to get here if you want to be sure not to miss anything.

So, no new blog today, but I've posted all the back entries in case you want to catch up on reading them or if you want to give your thoughts on a particular entry. Sorry, no cute videos of Julian on this blog just yet, but once I figure out how to do it (without YouTube's help), they will return. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Addie! Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! Silly, but it means a lot. Love the new setup.