Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Julian's very fun day at Barton Springs

On what will hopefully not be the final 85 degree day of the year the other day, Julian and I went to Barton Springs. We met up with Aaron, Sarah and Ruby, and enjoyed raisins in the sun. I found the courage to jump in and it was every bit as refreshing as I'd hoped it would be. When I think of Barton Springs I think of freezing water, but I was so enthused to be swimming in November, the water stung a little less when I took the plunge. Julian decided it was finally more fun to play than to be fussy, so he enjoyed himself, too. Rice crackers seem to be a new favorite snack (more for mommy than Julian? it's hard to say). And I've laid off freaking about him eating leaves. Things seems to be looking up from the grumpy Julian days we've been having. Now if I can just work on Ian...





No comments: