Tuesday, December 18, 2007

To Ruby, From Julian






Dear Ruby,
Today is your first birthday. From this day a year ago, you became the older woman in my life (besides my mom, I guess), showing me the way. Sitting up, crawling, now walking and playing with the cats. You've been so fun to play with all this year, even when we were just wee babies just sitting and looking at each other. Good thing you have such a beautiful smile. Your mom and dad have done such a good job evolving and changing as you do. Even Raja and Sasha are adapting to the world now that Ruby's in it. (Now, if only you could show me one more time how to pet the animals softly. I keep forgetting when Shiva's around.) You are so much fun to play with. You always have great ideas for new games for us to play, and you're so quick and strong to push me in that fun little Pooh cart. And you are so good at sharing your snacks with me. I can't wait until we we're big enough to bake each other birthday cakes! Won't that be awesome?

I'm so lucky to have you as my friend, Ruby. Thanks for not being mad at me after all those times I grabbed your eyes and chewed on your favorite toy snake. Thanks for sharing your diapers, your crib, your high chair and your lovely parents. I just don't know what I would have done without you this year!

Love always,
Julian

6vyubihubytrgduil;ktyrthp;'[pu7tbryhmklfswx709ic6dc5
l g dfrt ytf g

No comments: