Sunday, April 5, 2009

Watching us grow

When I was first pregnant with Julian, I started posting monthly slideshows on my Wed site under the title "Watching Us Grow." At first that was just me and my growing belly, and now we're up to pictures of Julian dyeing eggs and climbing fences. I'm up to 190 posts on La Vie Dansante, which retells only a fraction of our lives from the past few years.

I'm thankful for this outlet, both as a task that groomed me to be a better food blogger and as a record for us so that we don't forget how much fun it is to live our lives.

That is all.
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
Here are the February and March photo galleries (so much for staying on schedule, right?). Also, if you can't see the photos, you'll need to add me as a contact on Flickr.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great to catch up with you guys. What a great time you've been having!!