Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Getting away from the Austin City Limits

The massive three-day festival that is the Austin City Limits Music Festival was in town last weekend. Last year, I worked one day of the festival, but this year, I steered clear of volunteering to work the long days amid the big crowds.

There was a strong chance of rain, but we decided to go camping anyway. We went to Colorado Bend State Park, northwest of Austin, and had a fantastic time. When it rained on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning, we just stayed in our big brand new tent and played Yahtzee.

I blogged about our Dutch oven adventures over on Relish Austin.












Apologies for the length between posts recently. It's been a busy few weeks. What can I say?




2 comments:

Cookieman said...

Thanks for sharing with us. The pics are, as always, a story. Wish I were there, but I know you'll be here to make more memories soon.

Earth Mama Sarah said...

oh I love Julian's muddy face. I saved that one for Ruby!