Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What Not to Wear article

So many exciting things are going on as the "What Not to Wear" premiere approaches! I've posted a glimpse at what the front of Thursday's Life & Style cover looks like, and here's a link to the story I wrote. There's also a video style writer Marques and I did the other day.

Don't forget to check out my live blogging on The Goods on Friday night during the premiere, at 8 p.m. central.

And, because you guys are awesome enough to keep checking this blog even though I've been super lame about posting lately, I'll let you in on a little secret: The jacket I'm wearing on that cover came from the Goodwill. Cost me 4 bucks of my own hard-earned cash.



More exciting things in the works. Or at least I'm crossing my fingers they are in the works. :) I'll keep you posted.

No comments: