Saturday, March 22, 2008

Revealed

What a treat! After a late night watching, blogging and celebrating my national television premiere, Julian contradicted my previous post and slept all through the night until 10:30 this morning! I could hardly believe it, either. Now we're still at Uncle Tommy's out in the Hill Country, trying to figure out how to enjoy this beautiful Saturday!

I had such a fun time blogging during the show; all kinds of people were chiming in with comments and questions. It was fun to hear from folks at my parent's party in Missouri. They had a houseful of badly dressed friends (They awarded prizes to people who dressed the worst. I'm sorry I missed that one!).

Here are some photos of the engagement party that I couldn't show until after last night's "What Not to Wear":

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addie! Great show. You look fab-u-lous! I watched w/ my family-weird seeing you on tv! Ashley Gilmore

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these pics. Southwest MO is buzzing about a local girl on national TV!! Our mail carrier even watched the show and gave us a note the next day in our mailbox!