Sunday, May 18, 2008

More What Not to Wear




Astute reader Terry Sulsen tipped me off to this article on naturallycurly.com, a site that was started by some people who used to work at the Statesman. She interviewed me several weeks ago, but I had kinda forgotten that they were going to do an article.

Now, more apologies for not posting more, but I have an article of my own I need to get back to. My first story as the food writer is running on Wednesday, along with my first Relish Austin column. :) I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

Ian and I got to sneak away for some shopping today. We both need something for the wedding, which is coming up a week from today, so we went by American Apparel and got non-wedding stuff. Makes perfect sense, right? Everything in this store fits Ian to a T. I'm so glad he finally found a place where he can buy (expensive) stuff to show off his cute little body. Still no dress for me, but I will find it this week. Stacy and Clinton would have been proud of me today. I tried on some good stuff, but I said no because I know that there's more out there.

No comments: